Why are cox Internet, Dish and Comcast Internet deals all down?
- by admin
Comcast and Dish, two of the nation’s biggest broadband providers, are now the only providers to have a combined $15 billion in annual revenue.
This week, the company reported that revenue fell from $17.9 billion in 2017 to $14.7 billion this year.
Comcast said that it is now the fourth largest broadband provider in the United States.
Comcast also announced plans to expand its fiber optic network into the Southeast.
Dish, the country’s second largest cable company, has been in decline since it announced plans in 2017 for a wireless broadband network.
Dish said it will not expand its wireless broadband service in 2021, and will focus on the cable and satellite TV business.
A merger between Comcast and Time Warner Cable is currently being debated by the Federal Communications Commission, which is reviewing whether the two companies should merge or be combined.
Comcast and Dish, two of the nation’s biggest broadband providers, are now the only providers to have a combined $15…
- When it comes to digital radio, you should definitely go with the iPhone 5S over the iPhone 6
- Google outage highlights how internet is evolving
- Google, Facebook to create an online database to track and block extremist content
- How to make an internet connection without wifi and data caps
- A new study shows a link between the internet and cancer risk