How to fight the federal government shutdown
- by admin
Democrats are planning to hold a series of hearings to address the government shutdown and what it means for millions of Americans.
Democrats are also pushing for an extension of the deadline for federal agencies to comply with the Affordable Care Act.
The House and Senate are set to debate the government’s shutdown in the coming days, and the Senate has been expected to vote on the bill in the near future.
The White House says the House is working to find a way to avoid a shutdown in 2018.
A number of bipartisan senators are pressing for a deal to fund the government until the government opens for business.
Democrats are planning to hold a series of hearings to address the government shutdown and what it means for millions…
- When it comes to digital radio, you should definitely go with the iPhone 5S over the iPhone 6
- Google outage highlights how internet is evolving
- Google, Facebook to create an online database to track and block extremist content
- How to make an internet connection without wifi and data caps
- A new study shows a link between the internet and cancer risk