What you need to know about Google’s upcoming TV Everywhere subscription service
- by admin
Google’s TV Everywhere service will launch in India on January 10, with the launch of a dedicated TV Everywhere app in the country.
Google has yet to announce a pricing and availability of the service.
The service will be available in the following markets: Telangana, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra & Goa, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Gujarat, Goa & Goeel Islands, Karnatakam, Mizoram, Nagaland, Manipur, Rajasthan, Tripura, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Andamans, Manipuri, Karnal & Telanganas, Andhara & Nagar Haveli, Andapuram, Andand Gujarat.
The service is available in 4K resolution for the premium tier and in HDR (high dynamic range) resolution for low price tier.
The TV Everywhere package is priced at Rs. 4,999 for the free trial period, Rs. 6,999 thereafter and Rs. 9,999 per month thereafter.
It is currently available on Android phones and tablets with Android OS 6.0 or later.
Google’s TV-ready Android TV apps have also been announced.
Google TV has already launched in the United States, where it is available on Amazon’s Fire TV set-top box.
The service is also available in India, but Google has not yet announced pricing or availability.
Google’s TV Everywhere service will launch in India on January 10, with the launch of a dedicated TV Everywhere app…
- When it comes to digital radio, you should definitely go with the iPhone 5S over the iPhone 6
- Google outage highlights how internet is evolving
- Google, Facebook to create an online database to track and block extremist content
- How to make an internet connection without wifi and data caps
- A new study shows a link between the internet and cancer risk